Sunday, September 6

???

And I just went through my documents folder, because I really like procrastinating, and found all these awesome quotes, from me and other sources and they’re all fucking brilliant hahahha:

'you’ve always been selfish. Thats ok. you used to do things because you wanted something.. fine. makes sense. but now, now, you do things because you can. you fuck with people.
(I find that sometimes when I’m not meaning to, I find all these things that relate to my life like so much.. weird isn’t it)

Naomi: Hamlet's basically a teenage boy. He's got all these desires and he doesn't have the bottom to reach out for them. So, he goes mad, wanks off about Ophelia, and as it's so boring, somebody has to kill him.Josie: I'm not sure that's right. Th-there's no wanking in Hamlet.Naomi: Mmhh yeah, there is. Loads. Only, they call it 'Soliloquy'
(And we’re even doing Hamlet in English at the moment. This is well creepy..)

"this is my bed. it would like to meet you... and get to know you..."
And that ^^ was a quote from this one time when I was upset and my best friend was trying to cheer me up, and it really worked hahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...