Sunday, September 6

l'amour

moi, être un idiot - aussi, parvenir éventuellement le sexe oral de la statue
I’m sitting in dad’s new kitchen, as he and his friend and une petit Diablo are off gallivanting around the place (as usual). They have left me to eat stale salt and vinegar chips and some weird tasting caramel latte thing out of a packet, and I’m really not enjoying myself too much, however there is a bottle of vodka next to the microwave which I may possibly steal. Hahah, I’m really not that low a person.
Yesterday, I drank a bottle of wine at lunch, and ran around the botanic gardens with a cohort of equally whitely dressed people (it was a white picnic). And then I returned home to a family dinner party and I was still a wee bit trashed, and I had to greet the familie pretending not to be, and my aunt (Mum’s sister) looked at me in disgust because, to put it how maman put it, she has ‘antipathy’ towards me, which reminds me of ‘antipasto’ because I’m craving bocconcinis and dolmades right now, but my aunt ‘P’, looked at me in disgust (may have had something to do with the tiny shirt dress I was wearing, and also that I smelt like way too much CK perfume to cover up what I’d been smoking), and I felt awkward, and went to the kitchen and drank 6 cups of water in a row, and my uncle (Mum’s brother), who was in the kitchen stirring the curries, took one look at me and asked me if I was on drugs. Successful day. Oh, and then I drank like 3 more glasses of wine at dinner, and basically almost threw up a number of times, but the food was too good to throw it up so I just felt really sick, and lay on the floor in front of the TV, watching Angelica Houston play the Grand High Witch in the movie interpretation of Roald Dahl’s ‘The Witches’, which by the way is shit.
On Friday, I came home at about 11, feeling like crap and had a huge shower, and then proceeded to get really really horny and call my best friend complaining about how I couldn’t have anyone over because that would be weird (even though I had the house to myself), and it was really crap and terrible and I wanted to hit myself over the head with something really heavy.
And now, I’m sitting at the table of dad’s new house (which I already mentioned), and I’m meant to be writing my Individual English Essay, which is so far 681 words out of the 2000 that it’s meant to be, and due tomorrow, and the other day mother told me father told her that I’d have to repeat Year 12 next year, which I wouldn’t do even if I failed, because that would be shit. I’ll just move to Greece, and live on a boat and do nothing all day. Thankyou, goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...