Thursday, September 24

my heart is yours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=406UcAk8cpU
(Old but awesome)

I hate it when people either say 'bf', or write it, if they're not taking the piss. It actually annoys the hell out of me. In bit of an irritable mood. I kindof want to punch everyone and everything in the face. May be because I'm cleaning my room, and also due to my straightner blowing up on the weekend, mother buying me a new one, and it being really shit and ripping out my hair. Oh, and I have no money. Like absolutely none.

Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, I had a fairly alright day, until just before. Previously however, I wanted to kiss everyone and everything. That's NOT an exaggeration. I think I have the cosmic horn. I think I bloody fancy my piano, so that must count for something yes? Unfortunately though, I have failed at my attempt to quit. I think I might need to go to rehab. They probably don't have rehab for tobacco however. Or spending money for that matter, both terribly unhealthy addictions of mine.

On a more positive note, I think I may be forced to become either asexual or a worm.

My eyes keep crossing and uncrossing. I'm fairly sure I'm not affected by any substances, apart from the 27 panadols I had today. I'm bored and tired. I hate cleaning. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...