Monday, August 31

i've been fragile for a long time

You fucked up for the last time, you think you got everyone figured out. We're living in a glasshouse, coz everythin's shattering all around.

That's how I felt before, except then I had a bit of a bawl, and am now in an exceedingly good mood, due to the fact that aunty flow is almost leaving ahahahha yes boys and girls, only another 2 days, and I'm listening to The Beatles (which always helps), and father bear picked up my jacket off layby today, which I am bloody STOKED about, as it is literally the sexiest thing I've seen since, probably sliced bread. Not that I think sliced bread is sexy. Actually I wonder if there is such a thing as a fetish for bread. I mean you'd think there would be, as theres fetishes for about everything else.. including vomit. How fucked up is that?!? Hahahhahah.

Just before I had a little cry, maman came into my room, and asked me how I was, and due to everything just piling up and stressing me out and weighing me down, I answered 'shit' and started tearing up. I then confessed to something, to which she then replied 'it's probably from all the sex you have'. Which made me giggle a little bit. Because obviously, that's just completely untrue ahahh. Anyway, had an alright day, got a bit pissy at the end, but now I'm feeling alright again.

I also just found this which is so amazing:

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up these defenses, you build this whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life. You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They do something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own any more. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination, not just in the mind. It's a soul hurt, a body hurt... gets inside you and rips you apart pain. I hate love.

Wow I've just complained for so much of this. Anyway, this is what I wore sometime ago.. I look like a massive dick but whatever. I've been staring at this computer screen for so long I feel like my eyes are about to pop out of my head.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...