Sunday, June 21

Dum Spiro Spero

I don't like crampy legs, they hurt and I can't actually move them now, they've actually cramped into paralysis. Oh gosh, my knees :l
I've been attempting to clean my room for, oh, about 4 hours now, and so far I've folded about two pairs of pants, and like 3 tops, and everything else is still on my floor and it's actually such a pit, I'm almost tempted to move out, just so I can have a fresh start.
Boring and tiring weekend, friday night I drank way too many gin and tonics (see below), and last night, I had a bonfire which was fun but I think I drank a bit too much milk and vodka - which is sickening by the way. Worked yesterday and today. Bored out of my brain, my legs are asleep, so is my brain, and my life is so bloody uninteresting.
So anyway, this is me, on friday night taking pictures of myself whilst drunk, against a red background in some random toilet cubicle (I don't even remember where it was..)

Photobucket

Happy sunday, boring life.
Good news though, apart from that I'm probably an alcoholic.. I'm downloading tonnes of remixes and stuff, of La Roux, and it's really goood and making me happy-ish. Well as happy as I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...