Friday, June 5

well

Oh, and what the fuck is the point of decaffinated coffee?? I think I've done something really wrong, and now all this stuff is coming back to get me - karma or something - like there only being decaf in the house, and not being able to find the coffee plunger (where the hell could you hide a coffee plunger in the kitchen?), and putting off psychology to the last minute (ok, admittedly my own fault), and having a throbbing great headache that won't go away no matter how many codeine tablets I take. I'm feeling well shit now. Shitter than usual. At least my cat's being cute though. Stretched out all over my psychology books so I can't even use them, and tangling my laptop cord, oh yep, very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...