Wednesday, June 10

I'll be waiting...

I had a dream last night, that I lived in my shed, and it was so amazingly sweet, it had collage all over the walls, and an awesome chair that was red chintz, and had little golden things patterned all over it. Seriously, I have never had a better dream. Except maybe that one about me living in this tree house that was literally HUGE, and I was actually a girl version of Tarzan, and I wore fur, and had hot, animalistic sex on my huge bed?!?!? Yeah, that was a pretty sweet dream too. HAHA!

Other than that, nothing exciting to report in my life. Except I think Talk Show Host by Radiohead is actually the best song of all time. But that's not really news, coz I thought that already anyway.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...