Friday, June 5

winter

As I'm currently painting my toenails coral, while sitting on my bed (not a good idea - don't ever do it), you wouldn't think my thoughts'd be too deep or anything. And you'd be right. They're not. I am currently thinking about how nice my toenails are, and the amazing top I bought yesterday, and what a certain person is trying to make me do tonight! Also that I wish I had more control over my emotions, and what I'd be like if I was a boy, and why a car just pulled up outside my house, and whether or not I'm going to get drunk tonight. And that I really have to wash my jumper, and that my phone's running out of battery, and that I really dislike this red and black top/dress thing I bought the other day, and how it was just a massive waste of money. And now I'm thinking about how cold my feet are, cause I can't rub them due to wet nailpolish, and also that I think I might have a shaving cut on my knee, as it's really starting to hurt. But mainly, I think I'm just thinking about how much of a bad person I really must be, to be as horrid as I am to most people! Not sure if people think I have completely normal emotions, and they're probably right - I never feel the right thing at the right time. But that doesn't mean that feelings can't be hurt and all that, blah blah. Because I definately have feelings. Probably too many of them, to be honest.

To continue the 'un-deep' theme, I bought this amazing top yesterday, with a cat and sequins and it doubles as a dress, but I don't even really know if I like it all that much. Now I just need a trench coat, and a new life, and everything will be set!

Meanwhile, I'm continuing my education on the whole art/politics venture. Not sure what that means, but it sounded like a pretty awesome bit of bullshit. I think I just need to get madly stoned, and then I'll completely know where I'm meant to be heading in life, and finally make up my mind about something. I don't think that's ever happened to me before, whilst under the influence (if that's what you call it), but there's always a chance, yes?

Oh, and I'm completely in love with Louis Garrel.. never have I seen such a perfect specimen of a human being. I think if he talked to me, I'd probably faint - French accent and all that. And speaking of French accents, I met someone the other day with like 50 different, amazing nationalities (Italian, French, Spanish, Portugese, Greek and Swiss - ok, not 50), and when he said 'allo, I swooned and found it impossible to open my mouth without uttering absolute nonsense for the remainder of the hour. Pity he's actually married. Hahahahah!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...