Friday, June 5

well well

Yep, it's been a pretty productive night - did absolutely nothing until 7, hung out with R til ten or so minutes ago, didn't do anything regrettably regretable. Which is definately a plus, seeing as it's a Friday night, and that seems to be something that's been happening a lot of lately. AND, I'm home at 10! Drove around in the rainy night, and discussed psychological things while smoking in the dark. Had a bit of trouble with a hitchhiker, and a bit of a confrontation when I got home, but R's CD's finished now, which is good. Now, to the last bit of The Dreamers - haven't watched it since I was 14 (I WATCHED THIS WHEN I WAS 14?!?!?!?!?), so I'm definately looking forward to that! Haha.

"You'd be really good to psycho-analyse."
"Yeah, I know. Cause I've got all these bits of me that are terribly fucked up."
"...Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...