Thursday, June 18

where will we rest?

I am lonely, and shit, I have way too much homework, and absolutely no money, and I have to work this weekend, and halfway through my first shower in 48 hours (we ran out of water..), the hot water ran out.. AGAIN! And my family expected me to eat dinner outside with them. Err no, it's like 2 degrees and dark?!
So instead, I put on mum's old leopard print leggings (hahahah) and danced around the house being a fuck, while they were outside sitting around our new firepit (which by the way, is really really cool), and I'm pretty sure they didn't notice because when they came inside again, I was behaving normally again, and eating pesto pasta at the table, reading my child studies textbook.
But oh sweet jesus, I have exams in 2 weeks and I haven't even starting revising yet.
Good news though, I have a sweet blazer on layby. I really am a shopaholic fuckhead. Oh well, what can you do.
Another piece of good news, me and my hippy family are celebrating the winter solstice on saturday night (wooo, big weekend for me), and are going to have a huge bonfire ahahahah, but really, it's going to be pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...