Sunday, June 14

your love will be safe with me..

So I'm sitting infront of the fire while its grey and sort of rainy outside, doing this (and my Psychology), and really, for the first time in ages, I'm actually really content with my life! Yesterday I went to see Dad and his band play like 4 songs at a climate change rally, and the day was absolutely glorious - quite windy, but sunny and cool-ish, but still warm, and I wore a skirt and a t-shirt, which was amazing, because I've been constantly wearing jeans and leggings for the past 5 months. And while I was down in the city, I bought an AMAZING double breasted black jacket thats really chic and amazing, two tops that are also amazing, and a bright red beret (finally, I have another one!), and this dark red sparkly nailpolish that's really weird but kinda cool at the same time.
Oh, and this morning I bought a new overnight bag that's red and spotty, and amazing. Just because I could.
I possibly have a spending addiction, which is why I'm so happy right now, because I'm giving in to it, but hey, who actually gives a crap!
Anyway, its so nice inside, warm and toasty, and I love everything, and I ate croissants for breakfast. So really, life is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...