Wednesday, July 15

atchoo

I am so hungry! And it's almost midnight, I mean really, what's up with that?? I've also been doing absolutely nothing all evening, due to my extra crap chest infection/bronchitis, which I'm on antibiotics for, great. However, I did get in a lot of research about hair for formal.. well not research as such, just lots of pictures of how I want my hair to loooook for my formal, which is in.. 10 days! And we still don't have an afterparty planned! Oh god! Nevertheless, I think it'll be a sexy night in general, because of me mainly, and how I'm planning to look like Megan Fox, minus about 3 feet and just about 10 times less hot hahahh
Anyway, the bathroom is shit, is taking forevvvver to finish, and I'm so sick of having two fucking random guys in my house!
I just read that sentence again and it sounded like I'd had two random guys in my house who I was fucking. I'm not, although I'm pretty sure the younger one is in love with me hahaha.. im really just joking though.
Hmm, I think I might go ferret around in the kitchen for cheese or something. Speaking of cheese, I spent like $15 on cheese at the market the other day. Hello big spender. But really, on cheese? How did I even manage that? And what's even more disgusting, I ate all of it the same day. Yuck. However, while at the market, having coffee at Lucia's, I fell in love with one of the (do you call them waiters at a coffee shop?) coffee-makers/waiter/sex gods who work there. He is absolutely divine, and knowing my luck with romance, also probably gay. And since buying $15 worth of cheese there (ew), I've gone back about 6 times to try and get him to fall in love with me too (I am NOT actually a stalker, I just don't take no for an answer), but to no avail - he doesn't work then I guess). I'm going back this weekend for some more coffee (and probably some more cheese too, no point in not being honest).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...