Saturday, July 18

Saturday, 18th of July

I had the funniest night last night. What started off as a night with a tonne of possibilities, turned out as a hilariously shitty night spent dancing round my best friend's house being an absolute idiot, and then watching rage until 12.30, going to bed, and talking about dare I say it, vaginas, until 2am. And, she thought, until I enlightened her with my extensive knowledge about the subject, that girls actually pee out of their vaginas. Hahaha, I'm not even joking, and it's actually really sad that no one had thought to tell her that there's actually another hole for that.

Now, I'm holed up in my crap bedroom, that looks like a pit, because I haven't cleaned it in about 16 weeks, watching 90210, on a saturday night, feeling like I want to hit someone, because there's apparently nothing on tonight, and everyone's decided to suggest I have something at my house, even though it's getting renovated, there's nowhere to accomodate people who probably want to play drinking games, and I don't really feel like getting drunk in front of my mum tonight.

Yippee. Except I think there might be some party on in some obscure place that I've never even heard of, which Rachee probably doesn't want to go to because it's too freezing cold, but maybe we'll end up going there. I've got no idea. But I think I'll have a breakdown if I don't do anything tonight, seeing as I really have a massive urge to go out. Haha.

But anyway, I found these pictures, and they just massively inspired me. To do what, I'm not so sure, but some inspiration is better than nothing, even if you don't know what to do with it, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...