Wednesday, July 29

Lakasha

I also thought I'd just mention I'm slightly obsessed with listening to french jazz, drinking coffee, and inducing a huge feeling of longing and nostalgia. Not sure why, it's probably not even good for me.

I feel blue - Lakasha
La pluie qui tombe - Daniel Darc
J'attends - Hocus Pocus
Pâle Septembre - Camille
Qui De Nous Deux - M
Partie de Golf - Ridan
Le Jeune Homme Changé en Arbre - Jerome Attal

are just a few.
Actually only like one of those is kinda jazz (smooth of course). But still, it's nice to listen to and also to help fall into a kind of weird depression that is actually really a massive turn on. Not in that way, but it's really pleasant. Yep, just another obvious reason I'm way too fucked up for words.
Yeahh, off to get ready for work now. I'll get frostbite. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...