Thursday, July 30

...later on

Today was one of those days where I found it impossible to concentrate on one thing, and my mind kept jumping from one thought to another..
"oh, i feel sick"
"fucking hell, get your mind out of the gutter"
"i didn't mean to dream that"
"and god i wish i hadn't dreamt it"
"stop staring, you're being obvious"
"god i hate her, she's such a bitch"
"i actually wouldn't mind if everyone died"
"thats a massive lie"
"what a fucking prick"
"is it normal to think this?"
and etcetera.
Which kind of disturbs me, as most of the things I think are completely innapropriate, and as I am writing this, indeed, I'm thinking of a very annoying STUPID subject, which is starting to annoy me greatly, as ever since the other weekend, I finally realised something, and from then on I've been trying not to think about it, to get myself to stop feeling it, which by the way never works, so if you're trying to stop thinking about something, don't tell yourself not to think about it, because you inevitably do. (think about it I mean)
Probably speaks for itself, as I'm not making any sense whatsoever, what that's actually about.
Fuck I hate males.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...