Sunday, July 19

late late

Having no bathroom is hell. I do not envy homeless people, or the less fortunate than me (usually), who lack showers on a daily basis. I actually started crying before because I was craving a shower so much, and I couldn't have one. I really think these builders are like a test from God or something equally ridiculous - how long can this family survive without equipment to wash with. I mean really.

I feel like getting really fucking drunk, and lying on my floor pretending to be a starfish. I'd probably freeze to death though. Shit. Oh, and I have school in the morning. Great, I have to wake up at 7, to go and stand on the front verandah with a couple of buckets to wash myself with. Especially my hair. Ugh life is way too hard. I'm going to retire after I finish this year, and move to France, so I can eat croissants and drink coffee all day. I'd probably get really fat though. There's actually a downside to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...