Thursday, July 9

so frenchy..

I am
- Painting my nails gunmental grey. Hahaha gunmental. I meant gunmetal.
- Listening to So Frenchy So Chic
- Coughing my lungs up, and wishing that I didn’t have such a bad cold
- Wishing I had 90 million dollars
- Wearing a short silk skirt, which is amazing, but it makes my legs really cold
- Sort of doing my special study (but not really)


List:
- I need some kind of physical contact before I go completely insane from the lack of it
- ‘Chaos, order, what will it be?’


I’m really bored, so I’m ‘liking’ literally everyone’s status on facebook. Even the people I don’t even know. I have such an awesome life! Hahahah. But I’ve recently discovered (as usual), that if one day I hate everything, it mostly happens that the next day I’m absolutely ecstatic about everything. I really don’t know why, but it just happens like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...