Thursday, July 9

je ne sais pas

I’M SO EFFING BORED! I really dislike this feeling, that there is literally nothing to do. Actually I’m not bored; I just hate doing homework in the holidays. And I really hate there being other things that I would so much rather be doing, like watching television, or eating or something! And I hate being sick, it’s so crap. I wish I wasn’t sick, and that all my homework was done, and that I had 90 million dollars. And I also want to be in Sydney.. But it’s a bit useless hoping really. Nothing’s (obviously), going to change.
Listening to Heart Full of Wine by Angus and Julia Stone, oh it’s beautiful. I’m going to teach myself to play it on the guitar! I’m so excited, this is my project for the holidays.
Today, I didn’t end up buying magazines or Russell Brand’s autobiography, or clothes. I paid my phone bill. But I did buy some nailpolish. And I have extra money, which I should probably use to pay the rest of my phone bill. But I really can’t be bothered, and it has to last me for the rest of the holidays basically! Which it’s obviously not going to do, if I use it on paying stupid bills. I’ll probably end up buying food and alcohol, and crap clothes though.. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...