Thursday, July 23

Stanley

I'm fairly sure there's a difference between being scared of dogs, and not wanting to go near them. For example, when me and Maman were in the camera shop before (ps, she bought me a new camera yayayayay I loove her so much!!), bargaining with the camera man, there was a massive bark and both me and mum yelled our heads off, and the camera man laughed. He then proceeded to pull away this curtain that was covered the entrance to the back of the shop, to reveal the most butt ugly (but still somehow cute?!?!?) dog I have ever seen in my life.
A bull terrier I think it was. Anyway, the camera dude tells me to go pat it, and I hesitated, because I haven't had the best experiences with dogs.. But he insisted, so I walked over and patted Stan the dog on the nose, and he fucking bit my arm. I really really don't like being near dogs. I'm not scared of them, they're just shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...