Tuesday, August 4

all i want from you are three little words

I'm listening to my brother hobbling around on his crutches, and it's really quite annoying. Bang bang bang bang bang. I can also hear in the background, him talking to mum..
"If I ever get really really rich, I'll give all my money to you and dad and charities."

He's really pissed off with me because I refused to make him a milkshake before. Mum got angry with me, and told me I was selfish, and I replied "He's not a cripple, he's just got a broken leg." and then he said "I can't hold anything!" to which I said "You hold things with your feet?" Yeah, my whole family hates me just because I didn't make one of them a fucking milkshake. Jesus.

Anyway, I'm watching Tony's ep of Skins season 2, which is probably one of my favourites, mainly because it's just really effed up, apart from Effy's ep of season 1. I should however, be having a bath (still no shower, fuck my life), and getting ready for bed, but I truly can't be arsed.

"Coward, fucking coward."
"Coward."
"Wanker."

I'm really craving a cigarette, even though I gave up over a month ago. I fell off the wagon a few times, but only because I had been drinking and was just being crap as usual. I swear, I either need to stay sober forever, or just get drunk alone, because whenever I'm around people I just make a massive dick of myself by being way too honest (or just making up shit, either one, I'm not sure which I do more of), or just get really pathetic and cry. Or, I fuck everyone. My life is pathetic and shameful. God.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...