Saturday, August 1

im standing on a stage

At least it's all out in the open now..
Which is good.
I think.
That's my new philosophy, seeing as when I drink, I find it impossible to either keep my mouth shut, or stop myself from being pathetic and crying hahah, so I may as well just be really honest when I'm sober too.
No more secrets! Well thats a massive lie, I'm obviously going to have secrets (my dad always tells me that 'discretion' is the key - ironic coming from him, but anyway), just I'm not going to bottle myself up. And necessary things will inevitably come out. Like if i hate people. Or if I, unfortunately do not hate them.

Listening to I feel blue by Lakasha, which is basically amazing. And it's calming my head, which I really need right now, seeing as I drank a bit over half a bottle of vods (YUCK) and some gin last night. Why do I have no limit?? It's a curse, I swear. But at least I had a shower this morning, which was heavenly. No, our bathroom isn't finished yet, I stole someone elses hah.

Work in an hour, also a curse. I am so amazingly hungover, and I really feel like death. Off to find some coffee or any type of caffeine. Woo yeah, it's gonna be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...