Monday, August 10

i just wanna kiss you

As usual, my life is actually way too thrilling for words. Last friday night, I went out with the girls, and thrillingly didn't get asked for id, mainly because the bouncers fell in love with all of us. I may possibly use this to my advantage again this weekend..

Found out something so humiliating today, and I felt like absolute crap for several minutes after being told - nevertheless, got over it quick enough. I probably shouldn't share so much of myself with people. Ironic - this seems to be an underlying theme in my life.. that I'm just way too open. Emotionally and physically probably. Hahahah.

Listening to:
Stepping stone - Duffy (its a bit boring, but its about not letting people step on you which probably applies to my life so yes)
S Club 7 (mainly because they're awesome)
The Smiths
Coeur de Pirate
and some early Sinatra, just coz I can
Bit of a contrast there.. hahahha.

Watched the latest episode of True Blood, ep 8 of season 2 I think it was.. And I've fallen a little bit in love with Godric. I can't figure out what his accent it. I think he may be slightly Dutch maybe?

Still no bathroom, absolutely devastated about that, I'm so sick of washing my hair in the bath. Which I should've done earlier, seeing as Spooks is on in 25 minutes, and it takes so much longer than that to have a bath... Hmm.

Also, I hate people that head fuck with me. It really confuses me, and shits me, and I don't fucking know where I stand. Not that I want to stand anywhere. I had a dream about parachuting the other day. Funny thing was, I was having sex in the air. Odd.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...