Wednesday, August 5

ridiculous!

Someone keeps ringing me on a private number. Well ok, it's only been twice but I really really hate that. It's so annoying, I pick up and go "Hello?" and nothing. And then they stayed on the line for like 10 seconds without saying anything and me going "Who is this??" a number of times, and then hung up which is fucking creepy. God, my life is so interesting.

I'm seriously thinking I might light up in my room. Fuck lung cancer, fuck everything, I may have slightly given up. But only slightly.

However, I have completely and utterly given up on keeping a clean room. I haven't cleaned it for, no joke, like probably 16 weeks. It is an absolute tip, and everytime mum comes in to distribute clothes I've left lying around the house, she makes this outraged face, and goes "YUCK" really loudly and then walks out. It's actually a disgrace though, I'm not sure if I can even call myself a human being anymore. However, it's quite exciting whenever I pick something up off the floor, because there's usually something under it that I haven't seen for a while, so I guess it raises the positive surprise stakes (if that even makes sense??)

Slightly obsessed with jazz, such as Ella Fitzgerald and things.. Also Tony Bennett and Frank Sinatra are always a winner.

But however, I have this note taking and text book questions thing due for history tomorrow, and I've only noted like 6 pages so far which is really crap, as if we don't hand it in, we'll get zero. Jesus he's such a fucking fascist pig. But yes, either history work or bath.. which is it to be. Probably eating actually, I think I'm pregnant, the amount of shit I have been craving, buying and then eating this week is insane. Hopefully I'm not going to get really really fat, but knowing my luck with life in general, I'll blow up like a balloon by the time I'm 20, and then have a heart attack at 23. The prospects are not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...