Monday, August 17

good girls go bad

Oh yessssss, raining again, for the third night in a row. I love rain at night, I'm fairly sure nothing could get better. Except for rain on a warm night, and thunderstorms in summer. Like the other day, it was so warm, and at 11 at night it was still amazing, and there was lightning everywhere and it was so beautiful, and I really just obviously can't get over how amazing it was.

Hahahah mum just walked in and told me my posture was terrible and that I'm going to not have any muscles in my stomach if I keep sitting like this. To be quite honest, I have no idea what my stomach and my posture have to do with each other but okay.. hahha.

Actually, it's stopped raining now, bit of a disappointment, due to my huge love for rain.

"Can I have your old phone?"
"No."
"Why?"
"It's broken."
"No it's not."
"Well, it is, I dropped it in a toilet.."

Jesus, and now my brother is crying, because.. well I don't actually know why. Mum treats him like an absolute baby, even though he's 10. He should bloody well know how to take care of himself. I had to be self sufficient from the age of 9. Ok, not completely self sufficient, but emotionally self sufficient. Yeah, I think I'm really screwed up. I probably have a personality disorder. Actually, today in Psych, we were picking out all the personality disorders that apply to people we know, and there's a surprising lot of them. About three applied to me. Mum thinks I'm really really selfish. I'm not, I'm just taking care of myself. I have to think about myself a lot, because no one else takes any care of me. Hahah. Not that I really need anyone to take care of me, but a maid or something might be nice..

Been listening to See You Soon by Coldplay (I think it's unreleased or something), which is amazing, and so indicative of my mood the past few days. Actually, I was in such a good mood last week, due to the sweeet weather. Unfortunately I think my mood died yesterday, and I've been kind of crap ever since. Yeah ok, it's been like 36 hours but hey.

Oh and It's My Own Heart That Makes Me Cry by Glasvegas actually makes me cry! Okay, that's a lie, but it almost does. Norah Jones also doesn't ever go amiss.

I just had a massive craving to watch Sex and the City. I think I might go have a bath however, seeing as there's nothing better to do (except homework maybe, or because it's so bloody hot in my room, go sit outside on the wet pavement..). Hmm, whatever.

Photobucket
Ps: I want to live in an apartment like this. And I want a bedroom like this:

Photobucket
Except not missing someone. And I love The Dreamers, and her

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...