Thursday, August 6

.

It's an absolutely glorious day! This morning I woke up and opened my doors for my cat to go outside, and just standing there in my bra and undies was absolutely amazing, it wasn't even cold and there was this gorgeous breeze, and I didn't even get goosebumps. So, therefore, I became full of love for almost the whole day. However, as is usual in my life, things don't go according to plan. People were wankers, and I found myself sinking into my usual feeling of self loathing, and everything loathing, and I became filled with hate for everyone, and everything. But eventually, mainly becuase of this amazingly amazing weather in winter, I started getting optimistic once again, and have now decided to go for a walk in the sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...